Star Mate is not just about learning exciting and useful things about you. It can also be used to learn about other people, but setting up a new profile for them, and then running a compatibility analysis to see how well you get on together.
When would I do this?
- At a bar or party with friends, to see how compatible you are and to giggle at some of the comparisons.
- As an ice breaker when you meet someone new.
- When you are thinking of getting a new roommate that you don’t know very well.
- When you are thinking of getting a new pet to add to your home.
- To see whether a couple of celebrities are compatible.
- Just for grins.
Okay, so how do I run a Full Compatibility?
Excellent, question, glad you asked! Start by creating a new profile, just as you did for yourself when you first signed in.
When you click there, you will presented with a screen to enter a name, date of birth, and gender. When you press submit, you will be shown a profile for that person.
Now, back out to the main menu again, and select Compatibility Analysis. Then select the two people you want to compare, then hit submit.
It is best to read the whole thing to get a full picture, but as a rule of thumb, anything over 60% is good, whether you are deciding to let a new puppy, a new potential love, or a long lost aunt into your home!